Well first you must have your connections bridged. Now go to your Zone Alarm and go to privacy that is off to the side. Then there should be 3 tabs under that. Go to cache cleaner and then go to clean now. Hit OK on the box that pops up and it will clean. Once it is done your feedback will be gone.
Of course now that clan matches are gone this is useless, but its still fun to know right?
1. Start a new clan
2. Hit the standby button then go to leave clan
3. Back out of your friends list then open it back up, so that it refreshes
4. Go to CREATE CLAN option and keep hitting the "A" button until it lets you create a clan (gets a little laggy)
5. Pick a random clan name, then undo the standby and then go to done, so it makes the clan
6. Repeat steps 2-5 at least 4 times, so that when you leave the level 1 clan you’re in, you get put into a clan you made in standby mode.
7. After doing all that you’re pretty much done you got the member lock set up.
8. Find some newb that will send you a clan invite, if done right, then right when you accept the clan invite you will automatically be in your level 1 and not the clan that u got and invite to, that means you did it right. On your screen you’ll be in a level 1 clan and on their screen you’ll be a member in their clan, and when they try and remove you from the clan it will say "Sorry you don’t have permission to do this" and when they go to change clan role it says your an overlord so they can do anything at all besides watch their clan go down
9. Ok here’s how you boost off it. Make sure that all overlords and staffs are offline. If staffs and Overlord’s are offline then you can go ahead and go to leave clan, no standby needed, just go to leave clan, you'll find yourself in another level 1 clan you made just keep going to leave clan until your in the clan that you got invited to. There you go you’ll be in their clan so send invites out and boost off it quick b4 the overlord gets on, because he can boot u from the clan if your boosting at the moment. That’s why I send invites out then I member lock it again.